- 1994 Bentley Continental R
- 1 of 150 Left Hand Drive Produced in 1994!
- 1 of 748 Left Hand Drive Produced World Wide Through All Production Years!
- Elegant, Period, and ORIGINAL Dark Red Paint!
- Soft, Supple, and ORIGINAL Cream Connolly Leather Interior with Dark Red Piping!
- Recent Suspension, Brake, and Major Service!
- New Tires!
- Over $25,000 in Service Records!
- The Best Driving 90’s Bentley We Have Had!
- Just 60,817 Original Documented Miles!
- Powerful Cosworth Designed 6.75L Turbocharged V8 Producing 360hp and 500lb ft!
- Smooth 4 Speed Transmission!
- All Original Manuals, Books, Brochures, Keys, Tools, Spare, Literature, and ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER!
- Maintained with an Open Checkbook Philosophy!
- Top of the Line Model!
- Spectacular Original Condition!
- MSRP of over $288,000!
- Fitted with Nearly Every Conceivable Option!
- Clean Carfax!
- Just Serviced and Ready to be Enjoyed Today!
- SHOWROOM PRICE: $62,900
- DISCOUNT: $5,000
- SALE PRICE: $57,900!
PPW Motorcars is pleased to offer this beautiful 1994 Bentley Continental R, which was beautifully ordered in Dark Red over a powdery and supple Cream Connolly Leather Interior with Red Piping! This exquisite motorcar has just 60,817 original documented miles and is in exceptional original condition from the paint to the interior! Being one of 150 left hand drive produced in 1994 and one of one just a few in Red/Cream this is one of the rarest Bentley’s available anywhere! Of the Decade these cars were produced they only made 748 left hand drive across the entire model range for the entire world! In short, you will never see, let alone park next to another unlike other newer Bentley models.
What makes this vehicle truly special is the level of hand build craftsmanship and the desire to make the most opulent motorcar, at any cost. Taking over 100 days to build by hand and with an MSRP that exceeds $288,000 ($541,811 when adjusted for inflation), Bentley had no other goal than excellence. The Bentley Continental R has enough Connolly leather to carpet a 10’x20’ room, a turbocharged engine that produces herculean torque, in excess of 500lb ft, massive brakes to comfortably and quickly bring this 5400lb behemoth to a stop, and spectacular suspension that holds the road like the best sports cars of the era. Bentley described the vehicle as “an outrageous concoction of sledgehammer performance and sybaritic luxury”!
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1994 Bentley Continental (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: ppwmotorcars
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri, United States